Planning a wedding is no small feat. Between arranging the ceremony and coordinating the reception, you might forget one major detail: establishing your registry. Luckily, there are many online registries that do the job perfectly. Here are 3 of 2021’s best options and a few pros and cons associated with each of them. With this information, you’ll be able to decide which one is best for you!
• If some items are left on your registry, Zola offers a 20 percent discount on anything left to buy.
• Expensive gifts can have their purchase price split up by more than one guest.
• Cash gifts are subject to a 2.5 percent processing fee.
• Zola’s gift selection is more niche than others and can go out of stock quickly.
• Amazon offers extensive gift options that extend as far as the Amazon catalog.
• Guests with a Prime account can quickly ship your gift to you for free, even at the last minute.
• Aside from gift cards, Amazon gives you no option to request cash or honeymoon donations.
• Returns must be handled within 180 days.
• Don’t need any more stuff? Fund your honeymoon or another experience with this service.
• Tell guests how their gift makes your honeymoon possible with description boxes.
• To receive your gift, you’ll pay a 3 percent transaction fee.
• You can’t attach physical gifts to your registry through Honeyfund.
As the saying goes, knowledge is power – and, at Oxford at Estonia Apartments in San Antonio, Texas, we couldn’t agree more! We hope that this blog has presented you with the valuable information that you were seeking out.